With a prime City Centre location at the intersection of Leeson Street and Fitzwilliam Place, Hamilton House is a landmark building that instantly stands out from the surrounding rows of Georgian buildings.In 1854, Hans Henry Hamilton took out a lease from the Pembroke Estate, for the site of 28 Fitzwilliam Place. The commission for the design of the very fine elegant Victorian Gothic Revival style house was given to the eminent Victorian architectural practice of Deane and Woodward. Initially the house, known as no. 26 Fitzwilliam Place, remained detached until the completion of the adjoining red bricked Georgian style terrace. When Hamilton died in 1875,the property was sold to Christopher Palles, Chief Baron of the Exchequer, who was a devout Roman Catholic, and in 1878 he commissioned George Ashlin to design the chapel to the rear.For over 160 years, 28 Fitzwilliam Place has remained a landmark building of distinction and we have taken great efforts to ensure it remains a modern day office location of excellence in the heart of Dublin 2.